Terms And Conditions
Welcome to North India Car Rental Online Booking website. By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and
website. If you are not agreed with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'North India Car Rental or 'us' or 'we' refers to the North India Car Rental whose Operational office is
'North India Car Rental, D-78, First Floor, Fateh Nagar, Near HDFC ATM, Jail road New Delhi - 110018.' The term
'you' or ‘guest’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which form part of these terms and conditions.
3. This website used cookies to monitor browsing preferences. If you do allow cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by the third party i.e. IP address, location.
4. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledge on the website.
5. Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirement.
6. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability or the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Specific offers will have might have additional terms and conditions which the user has to comply with in case he chooses to avail that offer.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
11. A booking voucher or confirmation will be send to the traveler over email when he completes an online car booking with North India Car Rental.
12. It is compulsory to hand over the booking voucher or confirmation to the driver which is provided earlier to avail the car rental services by North India Car Rental. If this is not done, it entitles the driver to refuse service delivery without any liability on us to refund the booking amount.
13. By booking on our website implies that guest had read and understood all terms and conditions mentioned herewith and agree on all of them.
14.The vehicle booked will be subject to availability and in case the vehicle is not available than the guest will get the refund in the same account from where he has made the payment. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable. In case the vehicle.
15. Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance or from vendors garage etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
16. Duty slip has to be filled by the customer, if this has not been done by the customer no disputes will be entertained later. The start and end distance in Kms will be calculated from our garage. Driving speed of the vehicle as per the directions of the local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees etc. to be paid by the customer.
17. Car air-conditioner will not work on hilly routes (up hill or down hill) & also when the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request driver to make the air condition operational in the afore mentioned cases, no matter if other vehicles moving have air- conditioner working or not
18. Any form of discounts are only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified.
19. By giving us your personal information you allow us or third party to contact you for promotional mailers via email or sms or whatsapp or tele calling.
20. Smoking and drinking alcohol inside vehicle is strictly prohibited.
21. The cost is subject to change without any prior notice. Cost is subject to change in case of any change in diesel price, state taxes, toll charges, parking or any other reason which is beyond our control.
22. It may happen that for some travel routes, the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online will not be able to actually run during travel due to the prevailing road conditions (OR) the probable danger of natural disasters. The reasons mentioned are beyond the control of North India Car Rental In such a case North India Car Rental will provide an upgraded cab model which is typically used in that region at an additional charge. If the customer does not want North India Car Rental to provide an upgraded car model a refund will be made.
23. Transfer and local car rental services are valid only within city limits.For the afore mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
24. Customer can request for amendments to a booking made earlier by him only if the request is done 24 hours before the pick up time. No changes will be done within 24 hours of the time of pick up time. In cases where amendments are requested on cab type, the cab type requested is subject to availability. In case of a no show where the customer has not informed North India Car Rental on the changes on his schedule 24 hours before the pick up no refunds will be made.The amendments can be done by contacting the support team of North India Car Rental on on 093 105 205 82 and mention the booking reference number (CRN number).
Any amendment in vehicle or date of travel will be charged Rs. 2500
25. Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 15 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
26. Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
27. All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pick up time is 5:00 p.m, the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m and not 2nd Jan 5:00 p.m.
28. Cabs that are booked for outstation (any or all of Oneway, round trip & multicity) cannot be used for local travel. As an example if a customer books a cab from Delhi to Agra then to Jaipur and back to Delhi for a period of 4 days in total & has a predefined Km limit of 1000 Kms and he returns back to Delhi on the fourth day & has a balance Km limit of 50 with one day remaining, inspite of this he is not entitled to consume this 50Kms for local travel in Delhi (Source city).
29. One way car rental services have all travel charges like toll, taxes etc applicable when the vehicle returns back to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination. As as example if a customer avails one way car rental service from Delhi to Agra, he will have to pay all charges applicable while the vehicle returns back from Agra to Delhi. The total charges to be borne by the customer for this return trip will be slightly lower than the charges for the first trip i.e from Delhi to Agra.
30. If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his travel is in progress. A request for amendment has to be made to the support team at North India Car Rental by reaching them on 093 105 205 82. Whether or not to make an amendment as per the request of the customer solely rests with our support team. If the amendment request by the customer is approved our support team they will guide on the difference amount to be paid to the driver as to make the amendment a reality. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so will not make the requested amendment a reality.
31. The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 60 minutes from his pick up time in a case the customer does not inform the driver on the delay. After 60 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of no show and full booking amount will be forfeited.
32. For all travel types (one way, round trip & local) customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, parking charges, night charges and any other charges applicable as mentioned on the voucher.
33. For one way outstation trips the customer will pay for any additional charges in the case where the driver needs to cover additional distance (or) needs additional duration to complete his return journey (whichever of these two higher).
34. Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one way transfer either from airport or railway station to a single location or vice versa. Pick ups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
35. Cumulative amount of monetary discount shown on our website is only for indicative purpose. The exact discount amount or savings offered depends on the service type.
36. North India Car Rental cannot be hold accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
37. North India Car Rental cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
38. In case of any misconduct or misbehavior by the driver the customer should immediately report to the support team of North India Car Rental at 093 105 205 82 and share the experience while mentioning the booking reference number (CRN number).
39. North India Car Rental cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
40. In no event the entire liability of North India Car Rental for any loss or damage arising due to cab services or in the case of a valid refund claim shall not exceed the booking amount paid by the customer.
41. In case of any dispute parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Delhi, India.
42. In addition to all the above mentioned terms & conditions, user terms mentioned on the website apply.
43. In a scenario, where in a customer already has received the driver & cab details and the cab hired does not show up on the day of travel, it will be considered as the failure of the fleet partner of North India Car Rental, North India Car Rental an on-line car aggregator will take all necessary efforts to provide the customer an alternative mode of transport immediately, in the shortest possible time & if failing to do so will provide the customer a full refund, which will be processed in a maximum 7 days from the day the cab travel was scheduled to begin. North India Car Rental is not liable to reimburse its customer for any expenses like hotel stay charges, flight ticket charges or any other type of monetary expenses which the customer had to bear as a result of no show of the cab on the day of planned cab travel.
44. North India Car Rental may use the mobile number & email ID shared while making an online booking/ registration with it (or) which is shared while filling its inquiry form for its promotional purposes. North India Car Rental promises that the data will never be sold to any other business entity & will be solely used for its own promotional purposes.
45. It may happen that for some regions that the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online cannot be actually made available due to restrictions by local cab associations in that geography, which are beyond the control of North India Car Rental In such a case North India Car Rental will make a full refund.
46. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
47. North India Car Rental can send the cab only at the time for which booking has made & not early whatsoever may be the emergencies may be.
48. The final cab rental amount inclusive of extra charges if any will attract applicable service tax.